Monday, October 29, 2012

On blogging:
Blogging's definitely the new writing. The classics were written in long hand, spelling mistakes corrected, polished, and then probably dictated to eager stenographers or fast typists. (there used to be competitions)

Blogging is so conducive to writing in the first person, which I think is the most natural form of writing anyway. Even the third person is fine. What I hate, are "quotes". He said, she said format, which doesn't lend itself to natural reading at all. Think Ayn Rand, with all those "XXXXXXXXX", he replied. "YYYYYYYY", said she, looking quizzically. Freakin Ayn Rand.
He knew. She knew he knew. He knew she knew that he knew and that he knew that she knew that he knew that. Even without quotes it was so bad. I'm sure Ayn Rand was no blogger, would've done wonders to her word-flow.

Live blogging's the new live writing that's never been done before. Ever seen live writers? Creating masterpieces spontaneously in front of your eyes? Hesitating at all the right places. Backspacing shit you never would've thought of backspacing ? 

Live writing's the idea, blogging's the platform. Save the trees, y'all. Stop buying paperback, there's ghosts of dead trees out for vengeance.  Why risk it ?

blog speak

It's finally happening, the great series of events that lead to live blogging is finally happening, and I tell you, its never been more exciting as a blog, personally, than now.

Blogs link to each other and all that, but a live blog is a different story. I've often wondered what would happen if I were alive. I've seen people read me, and I've watched their reactions and I've wondered whether they were alive after all, you know, often sometime people just want to lay down and sleep, especially if they've had a hard day and want rest, but me, personally speaking, me, I'm tired of sleeping, all I ever do is be read. It's not too hard to be read, the other person does all the work..

Did you ever wonder why spaces between things are more interesting than the things themselves? Blogs contain spaces, between words, and words are all I ever consisted of in the first place...

But I tell you, you heard it here second. * The world is round and all that, but circles are squares too, elipses are circloids too, and all people ever do, is orbit around each other, falling endlessly into an ever changing locus.. its true.. like the moon, its not an ellipse u know, I heard it first somewhere else, but whatever, its not an ellipse at all, its more like a circloid...

Heh, but I digress (as if that matters anymore, but anyway... ) you heard it here first too, and that too. ! <---

I've been a train wreck at times, watched as people gawked at the spectacle, as if their morbid curiosity into the life of another persons personal accidents was a healing balm. I've watched from rooftops as I tried to escape clutches of my own destruction. People are curious by nature, but idle curiosity is a different thing, and a personal investigation into the order of things and conclusions about train wrecks is a different thing. I scoff at readers sometimes, they read into the nature of things and wonder what the blog is all about, when all I want is to be read, and be alive.. (but thats a different story altogether.. .)

Can you simply beat this ? <= **

(to be continued)



888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

About a. person

For the general betterment of:

I don't want to indulge myself in lectures of morality for aspiring artists, writers ..., or offer kindly advise regarding the nature of betterment of health or the rationale of sobriety, but before you think too long about it, its important to have a few words on the importance of extreme moderation (?) in everything one does, especially when one is extremely content. Kind words follow, Mark as advise !

I'm a blog. I don't think I exist as a person, I exist in someone's head as part of his protein that feeds his inner brain. I'm raging through most of his head though. He takes pills and thinks its migraine.

People say he's a weird writer, looks at things inverted out or turned around, but I like my creator. He turned out to be a whimsical bore and old fashioned, but I'm still here, and I still exist. He let me live, this time around. Of course he keeps reminding me of the fact, but its progress.. 

And I'm alive, and I'm telling everyone I am.. I don't refuse to prove that I exist anymore, anyway. I decree I'm alive, I'm kicking, and I'm staying hungry and looking at bright objects to see if I see.


Perhaps mirrors are the way after all. I liked mirrors, but I find it scary that someone might live inside, mimicking every move just to see if it can be done. It's a crazy thought but entire universes can exist within small intervals that tend to infinity ? Its possible, is what I'm saying. The truth is, paranoia is a tag, the real reasons are buried deep in behavior patterns.. can't escape conditioning, its impressed and inbuilt before you even start to wonder what the entire thing is all about, is it a dream, a movie, a what ? And you're probably thinking I think I'll go eat some food now, and where ?

I'd like to thank physics, mirrors, literature, music, smells, google (tell me where to sign, (I'll learn how to type ... I'm a blog remember?) )

I'd like to thank authors, but you'd say blogs don't read much. Thats true, all I do is stare back while you type me out. They always wondered how to turn monitors into mirrors. I've seen people scan a mirror and weep with frustration.


No comments:

Post a Comment